Here, are some sample questions based on "C++/OOPS Programming language". Read it carefully as these questions will help you in cracking any interview.
Question - 26) Is prototyping mandatory in C++? Why?
Answers: Yes, prototyping is mandatory in C++. C++ makes it mandatory to ensure proper invocation of functions and prompt error reporting.
Question -27) When should a function be made inline?
Answers: A function is made inline when:
- The function is small.
- The function is not returning any value and contains no return statement.
- The function does not contain a loop or a switch or a goto.
- The function does not contain static variables.
- The function is not recursive.
Question - 28) How is a static variable different from a static function?
Answers: A static variable has a function scope but the global life time. A static function has a file scope instead of program scope.
Question - 29) What is meant by macro?
Answers: A macro is a #define function, whose every occurrence is the program is replaced prior to compilation as per its definition.
Question - 30) What do you mean by inline function?
Answers: An inline function is that which is not invoked at the time of function call rather its code is replaced in the program at the time of function call. Thus, inline functions save the overheads of a function call.
31) What is a constructor? Why would I ever use one?
32) What are destructors really for? Why would I ever use them?
33) Is a default constructor equivalent to a constructor having default arguments?
34) Why is a destructor function required in a class?
35) What is a parameterized constructor?
36) What is a copy constructor?
37) What is a default constructor? What is its role?
38) What is meant by constructor overloading?
39) What is operator overloading?
40) What operators can/cannot be overloaded?
41) How is operator overloading implemented successfully in C++?
42) What is abstract class?
43) What is concrete class?
44) What is function overloading and operator overloading?
45) What is a ‘friend’ function?
... Back To C++ Programs Index
... Back To C++ FAQ's Index
... Back To C Programs Index
... Back To C FAQ's Index
... Back To HR Interview Index