“To get what you want, Stop doing what isn't working.”
The answer to this question depends on the position and nature of the job you are applying for. But it’s believed that those who are willing to take risks are positioned well than the other candidates.
Your answer can be:
1) I’m a risk taker. I keep my options open and if the reward justifies the risk, I would definitely try. I believe rewards belong only to those guys who go beyond intentions to the place of actions.
“Policy of being too cautious is the greatest risk of all.”
2) I see myself as a risk taker. But before taking any decision, I always evaluate all other options and after careful considerations I would definitely take a risk if the rewards were high enough.
“There is as much risk in doing nothing, as in doing something.”
3) I think it’s important to take some risks. Going the extra mile in taking risks is worth even if failure is the result, because the experience and the growth from the risks are priceless.
“What you risk reveals what you value.”
4) I see myself as a careful risk taker. I would definitely study each and every situation and take a risk that would improve my personal and company’s situation. I believe a risk is worth if the reward are high enough.
5) I’m reliable and believe in stability and guarantees. My work will be based on facts and knowledge without assumptions or guesses, So I tend to stay away from risk.
ALSO READ THE ANSWERS FOR:
- What Makes You Stand Out From Other Candidates?
- What is (are) your Strength (Strengths)?
- What is (are) your Weakness (Weaknesses)?
- Can you work well under pressure? (Or How well do you handle stress and pressure?)
- What are your short term goals/career aspirations?
- What are your long term goals/career aspirations?
... Return To HR Interview Index.
Your suggestions and comments are welcome in this section. If you want to share something or if you have some answer of your own, please do post them in the comments section .