To take up a challenging and rewarding roles which provide a stimulating environment and ample opportunity to learn, to grow and develop both professionally and personally.
- Adept in OOPS Concepts and C++.
- Good knowledge in C, RDBMS Concepts and MS-SQL Server 2000.
- Basic Knowledge in CORE JAVA and Computer Network.
- Adept in VLSI Design and Digital Electronics Circuit.
- Good Oral and Written Communication and Interpersonal Skills.
- Willingness to Learn, Passion to Excel and Self-Confident Person.
- B. Tech - ECE from B.P.U.T University with a CGPA of 8.21 on a scale of 10.
- 12th - C.B.S.E Board from Krishna Public School, Bhilai with an aggregate of 80% in 2004.
- 10th – I.C.S.E Board from Vimala Convent School, Bhawanipatna with an aggregate of 78.5% in 2002.
- Successfully running a blog on HR Queries.
- Lead School Cricket Team in Inter School Competition
- Designing PC-PC communication using RF transmission using EMBEDDED SYSTEMS.
- Designing the code involved in CDMA receiver base station using Active HDL.
Father’s Name : Mr. Ghanshyam Agrawal
Occupation : Business
Age : 22 years
Sex : Male
Marital Status : Single
Nationality : Indian
Passport Details : Passport No. :
Expiry Date :
Interests : Playing Cricket, Listening to music, Blogging
Reference : Name :
Phone no. :
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME TODAY: Click Here.
-- Sample Answers - Tell Me Something About Yourself.
-- Sample Answers - What Are Your Strengths?
-- Sample Answers - What Are Your Weaknesses?
-- Sample Answers - Can You Work Well Under Pressure Or deadlines?
-- Sample Answers - What Are Your Short Term Goals?
-- Sample Answers - What Are Your Long Term Goals?
-- Sample Answers - Where Do You See yourself After Five Years?
-- Sample Answers - Why Should We Hire You?
-- Sample Answers - What Kind Of Salary Are You Looking For?
-- Sample Answers - Why Do You Want To Leave Your Current Job/Organization/Company?
... Return To Main Index.
Your suggestions and comments are welcome in this section. If you want to share something or if you have some answer of your own, please do post them in the comments section .