- C.V is educational career oriented.
- Resume is Work Responsibility Oriented.
- C.V is nothing but an advertisement. Just as looking at an advertisement, one gets a fair idea, a touch or feel about the product in the same way C.V is the reflection about yourself.
Write your Name, Mobile No. and E-mail id at the top left hand corner of the page.
Career Objective: (Should be bold and start from next line)
To take up a challenging and rewarding roles which provide a stimulating environment and ample opportunity to learn, to grow and develop both professionally and personally.
Fathers Name :
Permanent Address :
Date of Birth :
Marital Status :
Languages Known :
Passport Details : Passport No.
- B.Tech – ECE - 2008 – Gandhi Institute of Engineering & Technology – Gunupur, Orissa – CGPA (8.24).
- Intermediate (12th) – 2004 – Krishna Public School – Bhilai, Chhattisgarh – 79.8%.
- Matriculation (10th) – 2002 – Vimala Convent School – Bhawanipatna, Orissa – 78.5%.
Automated Furniture Shop using Oracle 9i & VB Version 6.0
- Only a Client site project.
- Facilitates the shopkeeper to keep track of his sales using the database.
- Sales, purchase and stoke are automated through these process.
Specialized Training Programmes Undertaken:
- C, C++ and Data Structure.
- Core Java and DBMS basics.
- Hardware and networking.
- Assembling and LAD Connection.
- Short term Course on “VLSI”.
- Active HDL Software.
- Hardworking – can work for additional hours to accomplish my tasks.
- Commitment Oriented – Always enjoy the trust and confidence of my co-worker – Helps me perform my duties smoothly.
- Adaptable – Can handle any type of people and situation.
Hobbies and Interests:
- Travelling and Making New Friends.
- Listening to Music.
References: (People of Extreme Repute)
(At least two)
Contact Address :
Telephone No. :
(No declarations are required when you give reference.)
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME TODAY: Click Here.
-- Sample Answers - Tell Me Something About Yourself.
-- Sample Answers - What Are Your Strengths?
-- Sample Answers - What Are Your Weaknesses?
-- Sample Answers - Can You Work Well Under Pressure Or deadlines?
-- Sample Answers - What Are Your Short Term Goals?
-- Sample Answers - What Are Your Long Term Goals?
-- Sample Answers - Where Do You See yourself After Five Years?
-- Sample Answers - Why Should We Hire You?
-- Sample Answers - What Kind Of Salary Are You Looking For?
-- Sample Answers - Why Do You Want To Leave Your Current Job/Organization/Company?
... Return To Main Index.
Your suggestions and comments are welcome in this section. If you want to share something or if you have some answer of your own, please do post them in the comments section .