The General Manager (HR) [ Name and Designation (Bold Words)]
Delhi – 110001
Gandhi Chowk, Bhartee Street [ Name
Bhawanipatna, Kalahandi Contact Address
Orissa – 766001 Telephone No.]
Ph. no - +91-9438170446
[Sub: Application for the position of ___________ in your esteemed organization.]
Respected Sir, (Always use ‘Respected’)
With reference to your advertisement dated 14th may’ 08 in The Times of India for the position of ___________ . I would like to place myself as a strong contender before you.
This has reference to your advertisement dated 14th may’ 08 in The Times of India for the position of ____________. In the said connection I take this opportunity to apply for the said position as a strong contender.
/*This is the Introduction i.e the first paragraph of your application/*
( Now the Second Paragraph is the Self Introduction)
Try to start the second paragraph with the below mentioned lines:
- I have the pleasure to inform you that……
- I would like to state that……………………
- At the outset, I would like to describe myself as……
- I am glad to inform you that………
- Please be informed that…….
- Kindly note that
After that describe yourself in not more than 5 lines……
/* 2nd Paragraph*/
At the outset, I would like to describe myself as a hard worker, committed, dynamic and an adaptable person who loves to accept challenges and who finds out innovative ways to solve/tackle any problem. I completed my B.Tech from G.I.E.T, Gunupur where I majored in Electronics and Tele- Communication. I strongly believe that I can make a very meaningful and impactful contribution to your reputed organization.
I have a firm conviction that the attributes mentioned above are a firm conviction of my abilities and hence it would find a favorable response at your end.
My detailed Curriculum Vitae is attached/enclosed herewith for your perusal and kind consideration.
Hoping for a kind and favorable/positive response from your good self at an early date/as per your convenience.
Encl : a.a.
POINTS TO BE REMEMBERED:
- Try to maintain the same space from top to bottom and also from right to left.
- Finally make a bolder border.
- Always use A-4 size J.K Bond paper or Executive bond paper only.
- When copies are asked to be marked
c.c. 1. Sales Manager
2. Finance Manager
3. Area Manager
If only one personc.c. Sales Manager
2) HR Job Interview - What are your Strengths?
3) HR Job Interview - What are your Weakness?
4) HR Job Interview - Can you work well under pressure?
5) HR Job Interview - What are your short term goals?
... Return To Main Index.
Your suggestions and comments are welcome in this section. If you want to share something or if you have some answers of your own, please do post them in the comments section.