50 Questions You Can Ask After A Job Interview - Questions To Ask An Employer.
Usually at the end of the interview, the interviewer asks you if you have any question for them. Sometimes candidates get tensed and ask very silly and irrelevant questions. It is important that you ask intelligent and relevant questions. Therefore, make sure you prepare some questions before the interview so that you can learn more about the company and the position.
Here is a small list of questions you can ask the Interviewer:
- What would be some of my duties in the first year of employment?
- Is the company culture more on the casual or more on the formal side?
- Can I know more about the Training and the Induction Programme of your company?
- What brought you to this company and what keeps you motivated to stay part of the team instead of working for one of your competitors?
- What attracted you to this organization?
- How do my skills compare with those of the other candidates you have interviewed?
- Can I have your feedback so that I can learn the pros and cons about my performance and hence improve myself?
- What is the most important contribution that this company expects from its employees?
- What advice would you give to someone in my position?
- Can I learn more about the work culture of the company?
- Can you let me know about the company’s commitment to equal opportunity and diversity?
- Does this job lead to other positions at the company?
- Tell me some of the skills that you want in a candidate for this company?
- What do you like most about this company and why?
- How is this company doing in comparison with competitors?
- How many employees work for this company?
- How long is the Training Period?
- What kind of Hardware or Software will I be working with?
- What opportunities for advancement are available here?
- What has been the company’s layoff history in recent years?
- What major problems has the company recently faced?
- What is the company doing to maintain its market strength?
- What are the people I will be working with like?
- How often are performance reviews given?
- How do you feel about creativity and individuality?
- What is the company's mission?
- What is the company's 5 years plan?
- What do you like most about working at the company?
- Does your company offer either single or dual career–track programs?
- What do you like best about your job/company?
- What qualities are you looking for in the candidate who fills this position?
- What skills are especially important for someone in this position?
ALSO READ THE ANSWERS FOR:
- What Makes You Stand Out From Other Candidates?
- What is (are) your Strength (Strengths)?
- What is (are) your Weakness (Weaknesses)?
- Can you work well under pressure? (Or How well do you handle stress and pressure?)
- Where do you see yourself 5 years from now?
- Why should we hire you over other candidates?
- What are your salary expectations? (Or What kind of salary are you looking for?)
- Do You Prefer to Work Independently Or On a Team?
- Why do you want to leave your current job/organization/company?
... Return To HR Interview Index.
Your suggestions and comments are welcome in this section. If you want to share something or if you have some answers of your own, please do post them in the comments section.
LABELS: good questions to ask the interviewer during an interview, questions to ask the interviewer during a second interview, questions to ask during a job interview, questions to ask at the end of an interview, questions to ask after an interview, interview questions why this company, questions to ask future employer, questions to ask a potential employer, good questions to ask the interviewers at the end of interview, questions to ask the interviewer during an interview, good questions to ask on an interview, questions to ask during a job interview questions, interview questions to ask employer, best questions to ask in an interview, interviewee questions, questions to ask when being interviewed, questions to ask the interviewer at a job interview, questions to ask the interviewer after the interview, good questions to ask the interview panel, common questions asked in a panel interview, asking good interview questions