If I am asked to do so then I will feel very uncomfortable to do so just in case the company has strong core competency, best practices and a strong value system. So I strongly feel the company can do business purely on these merits and not through bribery or commissions.
- If the interviewer presses you hard to say either yes or no then you can say:
"However even if a condition comes to pay a bribe to get a good contract then I shall refer the case to my seniors for their valid suggestions upon which I can act."
HR Job Interview Answer - Suppose I tell you I don’t like your face? Then why should I select you?
Even if you don’t like my face, you definitely would agree that I have other qualities that appealed you, for which you are now interviewing me.
“A man’s face is not including of his abilities”.
There’s a saying
“A book is not judged by its cover but it is judged by its contents”.
ALSO READ THE ANSWERS FOR:
- Where do you see yourself 5 years from now?
- Why should we hire you over other candidates?
- What are your salary expectations? (Or What kind of salary are you looking for?)
- Do You Prefer to Work Independently Or On a Team?
- Why do you want to leave your current job/organization/company?
... Return To HR Interview Index.
Your suggestions and comments are welcome in this section. If you want to share something or if you have some answers of your own, please do post them in the comments section.