If You Were An Animal / A Can Of Soup / Some Other Random Object, Which One Would You Prefer & Why? - Job Interview Answers.
Your answers can be:
1) I would be a can of soup – one that has a variety of flavors, bubbling with enthusiasm. I would associate my determined attitude with the can’s tough exterior. I would believe that whatever the label on the can, the content are always a surprise.
2) I would like to be the mind of the CEO – I would then know exactly how complex issues are so thoughtfully analyzed, how prioritizing happens and how accurate decisions which affect numerous stakeholders are made. I would know how almost intuitively, they know what the next big things are and their risk taking abilities.
ALSO READ THE ANSWERS FOR:
- Where do you see yourself 5 years from now?
- Why should we hire you over other candidates?
- What are your salary expectations? (Or What kind of salary are you looking for?)
- Do You Prefer to Work Independently Or On a Team?
- Why do you want to leave your current job/organization/company?
... Return To HR Interview Index.
Your suggestions and comments are welcome in this section. If you want to share something or if you have some answers of your own, please do post them in the comments section.