This question gives you a final chance to impress the interviewer. If you felt you didn't show that much enthusiasm, here is your chance. If you felt you missed out one of your strong traits, you have a chance to state it.
Your answers can be:
1) I am a continuous learner and I try to keep myself abreast of all developments in the field of IT (or any other). Since I do not quit in the face of toughest challenges, I am certain that I would be able to achieve the targets that I set for myself and beyond.
2) Well for all my mentioned attributes, strengths and qualification I am confident that I can do very well over here. I don’t know if I expressed it that well, but I’m very excited about this position.
3) One final trait that I have that would be perfect for this position is my organizational skills. I’m very detailed and plan very well. I prioritize my work as per the need of hour.
4) There are three fear in this era:
- Fear of failure.
- Fear of rejection.
- Fear of being ridiculed.
I personally believe fear is analogous to low Self-Confidence.
Throughout my academic career I never allowed these fears to overcome me. I always faced them with positive attitude and confidence and I will keep on doing it in the future too.
ALSO READ THE ANSWERS FOR:
- Where do you see yourself 5 years from now?
- Why should we hire you over other candidates?
- What are your salary expectations? (Or What kind of salary are you looking for?)
- Do You Prefer to Work Independently Or On a Team?
- Why do you want to leave your current job/organization/company?
... Return To HR Interview Index.
Your suggestions and comments are welcome in this section. If you want to share something or if you have some answers of your own, please do post them in the comments section.