HR Interview Questions With Simple Answers - Top 30.
Here are some very important HR questions which are often asked during Interviews and I believe these answers can really help you to get through.......
Click on them to view the answer:
1) Tell Me Something About Yourself ?
2) What Are Your Strengths?
3) What Are Your Weaknesses?
4) How Do You Handle Pressure / Can You Work Well Under Pressure?
5) What Are Your Short Term Goals?
6) What Are Your Long Term Goals?
7) Where Do You See After 5 Years?
8) Why Should We Hire You?
9) What Is Your Salary Expectation?
10) Why Do You Want To Leave Your Current Job?
11) Do You Prefer To Work Alone Or As A Team Player?
12) What Made You Choose Your Major / Stream?
13) Why Didn’t You Pursue A Career In Your Major / Stream?
14) Why Do You Want To Work For Us?
15) Are You Willing To Travel?
16) Are You Willing To Take Risks?
17) What Do You Know About This Company?
18) What Do You Seek From A Job?
19) How Do You Evaluate Success?
20) During Your Performance Reviews, What Criticism Do You Hear The Most?
21) Is There Anything Else That We Should Know About You That Would Impact Our Decision?
22) If I Tell You, You Are an IDIOT, a FOOL, a RASCAL; Can You Think Anything Positive About It?
23) If You Were an Animal / a Can Of Soup / Some Other Random Object Which One Would You Prefer & Why?
24) What Will You Do If You Are Asked To Give a Bribe?
25) Suppose I Tell You I Don’t Like Your Face? Then Why Should I Select You?
26) If Your Boss Is Taking All The Credits For Your Work, What Will You Do?
27) Suppose You Find Yourself In a Deserted Island. What Three Things You Will Need To Survive?
28) How Do You Think You Conducted Or Performed During This Interview?
29) How Mobile Are You?
30) Why From ECE To IT Domain?
31) If After Sometime You Start Disliking The Job? What Would You Do?
32) What Have You Learnt From Your Failures?
33) Tell Us An Incident Where You Had a Problem With Your Team-Mate. How Did You Handle It?
--- Questions You Can Ask To The Interviewer After Your Interview.
Curriculum Vitae / Chronological Vitae.
Cover Letter / Job Application Format.
Cover Letter / Job Application .
Best Online Job Portals And Educational Sites For Freshers.
Your suggestions and comments are welcome in this section. If you want to share something or if you have some answer of your own, please do post them in the comments section.
LABELS: hr interview questions with answers for freshers, hr interview questions with answers for experienced, basic interview questions and answers, hr interview questions with answers for experienced candidates, hr interview questions and answers, hr phone interview questions and answers, interview questions and answers for freshers, common interview questions, top 50 hr interview questions and answers, top ten job interview questions and answers, top 30 hr interview questions with answers, hr interview questions and answers for freshers, hr interview questions and answers for experienced candidates