Where Do You See Yourself Five (5) Years From Now? - Interview Answers
Well this is a similar question to the short term goals question but you need to answer them differently.
Your answer can be:
1) I see myself as a Senior Software Engineer in your esteemed organization where by with all my enhanced learning and skill, I shall be able to make up a valuable and meaningful contribution to your organization.
2) In five years, I want to be a senior analyst (Senior Software Engineer/Manager/Lead). I want to expertise to directly impact the company in a positive way.
3) Although I really enjoy working as a Software Engineer, I want to eventually become a manager. I want to continue gaining experience, and after learning many different aspects, I see myself in management.
ALSO READ THE ANSWERS FOR:
- Tell Me Something About Yourself ?
- What Are Your Strengths?
- What Are Your Weaknesses?
- How Do You Handle Pressure / Can You Work Well Under Pressure?
- What are your short term goals/career aspirations?
- What are your long term goals/career aspirations?
- What is (are) your Strength (Strengths)?
- What is (are) your Weakness (Weaknesses)?
- Can you work well under pressure? (Or How well do you handle stress and pressure?)
... Return To HR Interview Index.
Your suggestions and comments are welcome in this section. If you want to share something or if you have some answer of your own, please do post them in the comments section.
LABELS: interview questions, where do you see yourself in 5 years time answers, where do you see yourself after 5 years down the line, where do you see yourself 5 years from now, where do you see yourself 3-5 years from now, where do you see yourself 5 years from now in mba interview, where do you see yourself 5 years from now after doing mba, where would you like to be in 3 years 5 years, after 5 years down the line where do you want to see yourself, where do you see yourself 5 years from now, where do you see yourself 5 years down the line after mba, where do you see yourself 10 years down the line, what sort of job would you like to be doing in 5 years from now