What Is (Are) Your Strengths? - Interview Answers
This is a simple and popular interview question. Generally people answer it in two ways. There are people who simply state their strength like “I am Young, Dynamic, Intelligent, Smart and so on…”. Such answer is neither right nor wrong but does not help u in any way also.
Secondly there are peoples who state their strengths and explain them how he can use his strength for the job and industry.
Do not simply state your strength. Everyone has some strength, all you need is to convert them into benefits. In short, try to advertise yourself by converting your features into strengths.
“EVERYONE CLAIM THEY ARE HONEST, HARDWORKING, SMART AND SO ON….. BUT
WITH AN EXAMPLE IT IS MUCH MORE BELIEVABLE.”
Your answers can be :
1) I am a hard worker and because of this ability I can work for additional hours to accomplish my tasks.I am commitment oriented and hence I always enjoy the trust and confidence of my team mates which enables me to perform my duties very easily.
2) I am adaptable, so I can handle any type of people and situations and also bring out the best from them in spite of conflicting situations or opinions. I am a quick learner, so I can any subject quickly and analyze my job and add value to it as well as I can identify the problem and solve them faster and better.
3) My strength is that I have very strong values and ethics and a very good eye for detail. I believe in strong relationships and have a very supportive family and very good friends.
4) I’ve always been a great team player and therefore I can work efficiently to produce quality work in a team environment.I can accomplish a large amount of work within a short period of time hence I get things done on time.
IF YOU ARE INTERVIEWED FOR A MANAGERIAL POSITION OR FOR AN ADMISSION IN A MBA COLLEGE.......
Your answer can be:
“Well, I believe I am good at planning and execution, and working with people. I’ve always been good at detailing all the steps too. Even in college, I used to spend time organizing my week and planning a strategy to tackle each class and assignment. I love working in a team environment where I try to use strengths of each individual in a team and hence produce the best results.”
Q: WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A SMART WORKER & A HARD WORKER?
"A hard worker always do right things but a smart worker always put things right."
Q: TELL ME ON THE BASIS OF WHICH STRENGTH SHOULD WE SELECT YOU?
As an individual, I am a package of all my strengths that I have stated to you and I strongly believe that if you have to select me, you have to do so for all my strengths put together and not for one strength in isolation. However if you still insist that you would like to select me for a specific strength than the prerogative is yours sir.
ALSO READ THE ANSWERS FOR:
- What is (are) your Weakness (Weaknesses)?
- Can you work well under pressure? (Or How well do you handle stress and pressure?)
- What are your short term goals/career aspirations?
- What are your long term goals/career aspirations?
- Where do you see yourself 5 years from now?
- Why should we hire you over other candidates?
-Tell Us Something About Yourself ?
- How Do You Think You Conducted Or Performed During This Interview?
... Return To HR Interview Index.
Your suggestions and comments are welcome in this section. If you want to share something or if you have any answer of your own, please do post them in the comments section.
LABELS: what are your strengths and weaknesses, what are your weaknesses best answers, weaknesses for job interview, personal strengths and weaknesses, what is your positive and negative points interview, what your strength and weakness interview answer, strengths and weaknesses, strengths and weaknesses examples, interview weaknesses list, what are some of your strengths some of your weaknesses, how to answer interview questions what are your strengths and weaknesses, interview tips strengths and weaknesses, examples of strengths for interview, strengths and weaknesses, personal strengths and weaknesses, interview weaknesses examples, strenght and weaknesses, weaknesses list