Try to introduce some of your most important employment-oriented skills as well as your education and accomplishments to the interviewer. Answer to this question is very important because it positions you for the rest of the interview. That's why this statement is often called the " Positioning Statement".
One should take the opportunity to show his/her communication skills by speaking clearly and concisely in an organized manner. Since there is no right or wrong answer for this question hence it is important to appear friendly.
Your answer can be:
1) I am a person with strong interpersonal skills and have the ability to get along well with people. I enjoy challenges and looking for creative solutions to problems.
2) Besides the details given in my resume, I believe in character values, vision and action. I am quick in learning from mistakes. I am confident that the various tests that you have conducted will corroborate my competencies aptitude and right attitude for the job.
3) I attended G.I.E.T where I majored in Electronics and Communication Engineering. My hobbies include basketball, reading novels and hiking. I’m an easy going person that works well with everyone. I enjoy being around different types of people and I always like to challenge myself to improve at everything I do.
4) I went to GIET, Gunupur where I majored in Electronics & Communication Engineering. Afterwards, I started my career at Mumbai as a software engineer in LnT Infotech. I've been there for 3 years now. I love solving riddles and puzzles and I also enjoy jogging, reading and watching movies.
To Download This Page: Click Here
ALSO READ THE ANSWERS FOR:
- What Makes You Stand Out From Other Candidates?
- What is (are) your Strength (Strengths)?
- What is (are) your Weakness (Weaknesses)?
- Can you work well under pressure? (Or How well do you handle stress and pressure?)
- What are your short term goals/career aspirations?
- What are your long term goals/career aspirations?
... Return To HR Interview Index.
Your suggestions and comments are welcome in this section. If you want to share something or if you have some answer of your own, please do post them in the comments section .
Labels: best answer tell me something about yourself, tell me something about yourself sample answer, tell me something about yourself interview answer, mba tell me something about yourself, tell us about yourself best answers, tell us about yourself sample answers, tell us about yourself examples, tell us about yourself answers, tell us about yourself interview question example, tell us about yourself answer to interview question, tell us about yourself essay, tell us about yourself job interview, tell me about yourself sample answer, tell me about yourself examples, tell me about yourself answers, tell me about yourself sample, tell me about yourself answer for fresher, tell me about yourself fresh graduate, can you tell something about yourself, please tell us about yourself, tell me something about yourself, tell something about yourself essay, tell something about yourself job interview, tell me something about yourself best answer for freshers, tell something about yourself in ielts, tell something about yourself call center interview,