Can You Work Well Under Deadlines Or Pressure? - Interview Answers
Here the question is : How well do you handle stress and pressure?
The best answer to this question is “Yes”. Working well under pressure is a good strength/trait to have. But saying yes is not enough; you need to explain how you can handle pressure situation to bring the best out of it. Tell the interviewer that you work the same with pressure and without pressure.
Your answers can be:
1) Sir, I can handle pressure of work. Whenever there is pressure of work, we need to tackle it from the mental and physical stand-point. Mental stand-point would mean being in a state of relaxation and composure so that I do not feel stressed out during the course of my work and from physical stand-point; I always prioritize my job in their exact order of merit and importance so that I can dispose them off quickly and effectively.
2) I work well under pressure because I don’t panic. I use the pressure to help me work more efficiently. I maintain self control and work as efficiently as possible. At times, I try to prioritize and plan as much as I can.
3) Working under pressure has always been a learning experience for me because it helps me grow. I have always worked well during deadline, and I always learned how to work more efficiently afterward.
4) Well I believe I work the same if there’s pressure or not. I try and take the emotional factors and work hard regardless of down time. I always prioritize and organize my work and hence that gives me a Psychological advantage over pressure. At times whenever time becomes a constraint I put extra effort and time to meet the deadline. So pressure has nothing to do with my work.
ALSO READ THE ANSWERS FOR:
- What Makes You Stand Out From Other Candidates?
- What is (are) your Strength (Strengths)?
- What is (are) your Weakness (Weaknesses)?
- What are your short term goals/career aspirations?
- What are your long term goals/career aspirations?
- Where do you see yourself 5 years from now?
- Why should we hire you over other candidates?
... Return To HR Interview Index.
Your suggestions and comments are welcome in this section. If you want to share something or if you have some answer of your own, please do post them in the comments section.
LABELS: work well under deadlines and pressure, say work well under pressure, can you work under pressure meet deadlines, can you work under pressure answer, work under pressure interview answer, can you work well under deadlines or pressure, tell me about your ability to work under pressure, do you handle pressure well, interview question how do you handle stress, how do you handle stress and pressure answer, how do you handle criticism interview answer, how do you handle a challenge interview answer, how do you handle conflict interview answer, how do you handle stressful situations interview question and answer