Read More »
Try to introduce some of your most important employment-oriented skills as well as your education and accomplishments to the interviewer. Answer to this question is very important because it positions you for the rest of the interview. That's why this statement is often called the " Positioning Statement".
One should take the opportunity to show his/her communication skills by speaking clearly and concisely in an organized manner. Since there is no right or wrong answer for this question hence it is important to appear friendly.
YOUR ANSWERS CAN BE:
1) I am a person with strong interpersonal skills and have the ability to get along well with people. I enjoy challenges and looking for creative solutions to problems.
2) Besides the details given in my resume, I believe in character values, vision and action. I am quick in learning from mistakes. I am confident that the various tests that you have conducted will corroborate my competencies aptitude and right attitude for the job.
3) I attended G.I.E.T where I majored in Electronics and Communication Engineering. My hobbies include basketball, reading novels and hiking. I’m an easy going person that works well with everyone. I enjoy being around different types of people and I always like to challenge myself to improve at everything I do.
4) I went to GIET, Gunupur where I majored in Electronics & Communication Engineering. Afterwards, I started my career at Mumbai as a software engineer in LnT Infotech. I've been there for 3 years now. I love solving riddles and puzzles and I also enjoy jogging, reading and watching movies.
ALSO READ THE ANSWERS FOR:
- What Makes You Stand Out From Other Candidates?
- What is (are) your Strength (Strengths)?
- What is (are) your Weakness (Weaknesses)?
- Can you work well under pressure? (Or How well do you handle stress and pressure?)
- What are your short term goals/career aspirations?
- What are your long term goals/career aspirations?
(Your suggestions and comments are welcome in this section. If you want to share something or if you have some answer of your own, please do post them in the comments section.)